Pokemon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic and published by The Pokémon Company .It was released in July 2016 for iOS and Android devices.
The game allows players to catch, combat, and train virtual creatures called Pokémon, displayed on device screens as if in the real world. It uses GPS and camera of compatible devices. The game is free-to-play, but it supports in-app purchase of additional game items. An accompanying Bluetooth portable device is planned for future versions, the Pokémon Go Plus, and warns users when Pokémon are nearby.
The game quickly became one of the most widely used smart device apps after launch, surpassing the previous record held by Candy Crush Saga in the United States, and was a blessing to share the value of Nintendo, which owns part of the Pokémon Company. It was hailed by some doctors to potentially improve mental and physical health of the players, but attracted some controversy due to reports that cause accidents and be a public nuisance in some places.
Once you’ve logged into the app for the first time, the player creates his avatar.The player can choose the avatar style, hair, skin and eye color, and can choose from a limited number of outfits.  After the avatar has been created, it appears on the player’s current location along with a map of the player’s immediate surroundings. Features of the map include a number PokéStops and Pokémon gym. These are usually located in the installations of public art, historical markers, historic houses, cenotaphs and monuments, public parks and fountains, churches and other items of cultural significance,   These sites are repurposed Ingress portals, Niantic former augmented reality games.
As players travel the real world, the avatar moves along the game map.Different Pokémon species living in different parts of the world; e.g. water type Pokemon is generally found near water.  When a player encounters a Pokémon, they can view it either in augmented reality (AR) mode or with a live reproduced, generic background.  mode uses the camera and gyroscope on the player’s mobile device to display an image of a Pokémon as if it were in the real world.  The player can take screenshots of Pokémon they encounter either with or without AR mode. 
Unlike other proposals in the Pokemon series, players in the Pokemon Go not fight wild pokemon to fångadem. During a meeting with a wild Pokémon, the player may throw a Poke Ball at it. About Pokémon successfully captured, it will come under the ownership of the player. Factors in the success rate of capture include the right force at the right time and the type of Poke Ball used. After catching a wild Pokémon, the player is dealt two types of in-game currencies: candy and stardust. Candy awarded by a successful catch depends on what the evolutionary chain, a Pokémon belong. A player can use the stardust and candy to raise a Pokémon’s “combat power” (CP). But only sweets needed to develop a Pokémon. Each Pokémon evolutionary tree has its own type of candy that can only be used to develop or level up. The player can also transfer Pokémon back to the Pokémon Professor earn more candy and make room for more Pokémon. The object is to fill entries in Pokédex, comprising a Pokemon reference works by capturing and evolving to obtain the original 151 Pokemon. 
All Pokémon is shown with a steady stream. A Pokémon battle power is a rough measure of how strong that Pokémon is in battle. Not all the Pokémon of the same species will have the same CP.Generellt as a player levels up they will capture Pokémon with higher CP. 
Players earn experience points for various in-game activities. Players rises in level as they earn experience points. At level five, the player is able to fight on a Pokémon gym and participate in one of three groups (red for Team Valor, which uses Moltres as its mascot, blue for Team Mystic, using Articuno as its mascot, or yellow for Team Instinct employing Zapdos as their mascot) that functions as major factions of Pokemon Go world. If a player enters a Pokémon gym controlled by a player who is not a part of their team, they can challenge the leader to lower the gym is “prestige”. When the prestigious fitness is reduced to zero when the player takes control of the gym and can put up a Pokémon to defend it. Similarly, a law to upgrade the prestige of a gym under their control through battling gym leaders. 
Although the game is free-to-play, supports in-app purchase of Poke balls and other objects.  On July 14, the players were able to send requests for new Pokéstops and gym to be included in the game.  
The concept for the game was conceived in 2014 by Satoru Iwata of Nintendo and Tsunekazu Ishihara of the Pokémon Company as April 1 collaboration with Google, called Pokémon Challenge.  Ishihara had been a big fan of the developer Niantic previously augmented reality game Ingress, and saw the game concept that a perfect match for the Pokémon series.  Niantic used data from the Preamble to fill the seats for PokéStops and gym in Pokemon Go. In 2015, Ishihara devoted his speech at the game’s announcement 10 September to Iwata, who had died two months earlier.  The game’s soundtrack is written by longtime Pokémon series composer, Junichi Masuda, who also helped with some of the game’s design.  Among the game’s visual designers, Dennis Hwang, who previously worked at Google and created the logo förGmail. 
On March 4, 2016 announced Niantic a Japan-exclusive beta test would begin later that month, allowing players to help refine the game before its full release.The beta test later extended to other countries.  On April 7, it was announced that the beta would expand to Australia and New Zealand.  Since 16 May, the registrations for the field test was opened to the United States.   The test ended June 30 
POKEMON GO PLUS
The Pokemon Go Plus Wibree is a portable device that allows the player to pass the game map without looking at their smart device.  When the player is close to a Pokemon or PokéStop vibrates Plus.  The player can then press the button to capture Pokémon. The player can not control what they have captured until it is connected to a mobile device or a tablet.  It is set to be released sometime in July 2016.  The design is a combination of a Poke Ball and the shape on Google Maps pins.  Plus, which had a pre-order cost of $ 34.99,  was to be listed on eBay for over $ 100 after Amazon, GameStop and the official Pokémon store sold out. 
The decision to create the device, rather than creating a smart clock app was to increase the uptake among players for which a smart watch is prohibitively expensive. 
The game was released in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States on July 6, 2016.     Because of the server strain of high demand for the release, stated Niantic CEO John Hanke to release in most other regions was “break until Niantic was comfortable” fixing issues.   Pokemon Go was released in Germany on 13 July  in the UK on 14 July,  and in Italy, Spain and Portugal on 15 July  Pokemon Go was released in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia Cyprus, the Czech Republic and Switzerland, July 16 
At 24 hours after its release, Pokemon Go topped the US App Store’s “Top Grossing” and “free” chart.   The game has become the fastest game to top the App Store and Google Play, beating Clash royale.  within two days of release, it has been installed on more than 5% of Android devices in the US, according SimilarWeb.  July 12, the game became the most active mobile game ever in the United States with 21 million active users, eclipsing Candy Crush Saga’s peak of 20 million.  the average daily use of the app on Android devices exceeded Snapchat, tinder, Instagram and Facebook.  of July 15, about 1.3 million people play the game in the Netherlands, although the app is not officially released in the country.  a week after the game’s release, Australian servers had problems in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane because of the game’s popularity. 
Investors were buoyed by the response to the first edition of Pokemon Go on July 7, with Nintendo’s share price rose by an initial 10%  and in July, 14 shares had risen to as much as 50%.  Despite the fact that Nintendo only to own a 33% stake in the Pokémon series and will receive only 30% of the Pokemon Go revenues totaled postrelease share price rise to increase in value of about $ 14.5 billion.  Nintendo’s market value increased by US $ 9 billion within 5 days after the release of Pokemon Go.  The Financial Times: Investors speculate on Pokemon Go as such, but about the future Nintendo app lets be as successful as the company moves more into the mobile app market, an area in which they were historically reluctant to go into the belief that it would harm their portable console sales.  Nintendo plans to release four more smartphone app game in March 2017 and investors pointed out that Pokémon Go showed Nintendo still has some of the “most precious nature of intellectual property in the world” with franchises like Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Metroid.  the sharp rise in stocks extended beyond just Nintendo, with First Baking Co., Tomy, TV Tokyo, and Bank of Kyoto everyone sees significant to near record profits. 
In South Korea, as well as most other Asian countries, Pokemon Go has not been released yet.  Because of a glitch in a small area around Sokcho in the northeastern part of the country the game is playable due to the mapping of Niantic. This part of South Korea is part of North Korea mapping of the game.  Many people have taken advantage of the gap to play spelet.Bussbiljetter from the capital Seoul sold out and people living in Sokcho shared information about free Wi-Fi areas for tourists.  Players also discovered a gym in Panmunjom, North Korea, along the Korean Demilitarized Zone; However Niantic later removed it from the game. 
In China, Google’s services banned by the Great Firewall. Players of Pokemon Go China purchased the Australian App Store -ID and used a GPS spoofing app uses Google services because there are no Pokémon to catch in China. Many Chinese people downloaded a clone called the city of Spirit Go, which was released shortly after the Pokemon Go beta test in Japan. 
Pokemon Go got mixed reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic.Upon release, critics called the experience fun, but noted the game’s technical issues.   
Critic praised various aspects of the Pokemon Go. Oscar Dayus (Pocket Gamer) said that the game was an extremely pleasant experience and continued with the “very personal nature to capture Pokémon in your own neighborhood made me smile more than any game has been for many years”.  Jeremy Parish (United States gamer) compared the game and its social aspects of a massively multiplayer online game.  Reviewers praised the game that makes it possible to promote physical exercise. Terri Schwartz (IGN) said it was “secretly the best exercise app out there” and that it changed his daily walking routine.  Patrick Allen (Lifehacker) wrote an article with tips on how to train using avPokémon Go.  Julia Belluz (Vox) said it may be the “largest accidental health fad ever” and wrote that one of the results of the game that the developers did not realize was that “it seems to be to get people to move.”
Other critics had a more negative perception of the game, with many of them citing frequent crashes and other technical issues, along with the shallow gameplay.  Kallie Plagge (IGN) said that even though the game lacks polish and depth, the overall experience made up for it.  Matt Peckham (Time) criticized the game for its frequent crashes.  Mike Cosimano (Destructoid) also had big problems with the game and said the original idea had promise, but it was wrongly executed.  Kat Brewster (The Guardian) wrote that although she thought the Pokemon Go was not a good game, it was “a great experience”.  server problems also received negative press. Miguel Concepcion (GameSpot) said despite him enjoy the game strong social appeal and visual design, “is the first iteration is a buggy mess at all levels” of the game, one of the reasons is the problem that the constant server. 
EFFECTS ON HEALTH
It has been suggested that Pokémon Go the potential to improve mental and physical health of the players who are suffering from depression and social anxiety.    According to Kashmira Gander by The Independent, giving the social nature of the game simple ways for those with social anxiety to interact with people of all backgrounds.  Many players also reported increased motivation to exercise and improved mood. Dr. John Grohol, founder of Psych Central reported that Pokemon Go was unique in the range of people “express the benefits of playing video games with their real mental health”.  According to Grohol facilitates training game and create a “strong reinforcement for people to go out and be more active.”  He is also credited premise of the game, social interaction and fun rather than for exercise, as a key factor in its success.  in contrast, Professor Daniel Freeman of Oxford University Claimed that clinical studies are required to make definitive claims of psychic benefits of Pokemon Go and other augmented reality games. 
The app was criticized for using places like cemeteries and memorials as places to catch Pokémon,  including the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum,  the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum,  the national 11 September Memorial & Museum, and Arlington National Cemetery.  The game sparked complaints from Dutch företagetProRail, who said that the players had signed their railroad tracks,  and fire stations told the players not to hinder their staff by congregating outside.  The game’s distribution of PokéStops and gym (derived from ports Ingress, a former science -themed Niantic augmented reality games) have been observed to be less frequent in many minority neighborhoods in a reflection of American demographics.  Residents in the Sydney suburb of Rhodes became tired of a large number of players gather in their area,  and threw water bombs visiting players. 
Some early iOS installed by Pokemon Go requires users to provide the app with full access to their Google accounts, allowing the app “access players’ Gmail-based email, Google Drive based files, photos and videos stored in your Google Photos , and other content to their Google accounts. ”    The Pokémon Company and Niantic answered questions, recognizing that the iOS app, at the time, “… improper requests full access permission for the user’s Google account …”   A subsequent iOS app update reduced scope of access. 
Several police authorities in different countries have issued warnings, some tongue in cheek, for inattentive driving, trespassing, and being targeted by criminals because unaware of their surroundings.   Several people have suffered various injuries from accidents related to the game.   
On July 16, 2016 servers in the game temporarily went down. A hacking group called “PoodleCorp” claimed that they brought down the servers with a DDoS attack.   
The sudden popularity of the game led to several unusual benefits. For example, the game serendipitously enabled players to help catch criminals and to report crimes in progress,     and companies have taken advantage of the nearby presence of PokéStops (or their essence PokéStops itself) with simultaneous influx of people.    July 15 Owners have added a filter that shows only company that has a Pokéstop nearby.   national parks across the United States saw an influx of visitors because of the game, with “hundreds or thousands” of people visiting the National Mall and Memorial Parks in Washington, DC on the weekend after Pokemon Go ‘srelease in the country.  Small museums with Pokéstops placed on exhibits also reported increased attendance, such as the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio, Texas, and the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Boca Raton, Florida. Some plants are considered to buy bait in the game to attract more players to the PokéStops on their property.  Charity organizations also tried commitment of actors with animal shelters offer dog walking to people who want to hatch eggs.  Wireless provider T-Mobile USA launched an offer of free data for a year for Pokemon Go sessions.  
Within a week of its release, the game was create secondary markets for both resell high-level accounts and sales of expert advice from the players.  
Shortly after the launch of the game in the US, the number of daily active users surpassed that of Snapchat and Tinder and also approaching the number of Twitter users.  The game has been called a “social media phenomenon.”   Several universities reported their students using the app.   because of the popularity of the game, “Pokemon Theme” from the animated series had an increase in listeners on 630% music streaming platform Spotify during the month of the game’s release. 
Eduardo Paes, Mayor of Rio de Janeiro, said he hopes the app will be released in Brazil before the 2016 Olympic Games this summer in the city,  and the US presidential candidates, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton mentioned the app during their 2016 election campaigns.  
- Jump up ^ Pokemon Go was released on different dates in Europe. It was first released in Germany July 13, 2016, followed by the United Kingdom on July 14, and then Italy, Spain and Portugal on July 15, and Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland, July 16
- Jump up ^ Osworth, Ali. “Come Pokémon go out in the US, let’s Catch ‘Em All”. Autostraddle. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Explore Pokemon Go.” com. Download July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Hanson, Kyle (7 July 2016). “Pokemon Go Guide: What is Pokestops and how to use them.” Attack of the Fanboy. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Wehner, Mike (13 July 2016). “The mysterious Pokemon Go gym on the border between North Korea and South Korea have disappeared.”The Daily Dot. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c “Pokémon GO”. The Pokémon Company .Nintendo.Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Reilly, Luke (September 10, 2015). “Pokémon GO comes to smartphones.” IGN. Ziff Davis. Hämtadskrevs September ten, 2015.
- Jump up ^ Takahashi, Dean (December 16, 2015). “How Pokemon Go will benefit from Niantic lessons from the Preamble of the location-based game design.” Venture. Collect June 16.2016.
- Jump up ^ Martinez, Philip (6 July 2016). “” Pokemon Go ‘Tips: How to level up and develop your “Mon”. IDigitalTimes .Hämtas July 8, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Oleksinski, Johnny (11 July 2016). “To master Pokemon Go.”Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “What is Combat Power (CP), and hit points (HP)?” .Pokémon GO.Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Eadicicco, Lisa (11 July 2016). “Here’s how to play Pokemon Go.”Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Frank, Allegra (14 July 2016). “Pokemon Go players can now leave PokéStop, fitness applications.” Polygon .Hämtas July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon GO”. pokemongo.nianticlabs.com .Hämtas July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Google April antics put Pokémon in the real world.” CNET.Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b. Takahashi, Dean (December 16, 2015) “How Pokemon Go will benefit from Niantic lessons from the Preamble of the location-based game design.” Venture. Collect June 16.2016.
- Jump up ^ Borge, Ariel (11 July 2016). “The story behind” Pokemon Go “impressive mapping”. Mashable. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon go taken up in the real world by iOS and Android.”Archived from the original on September 12, 2015. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Jump up ^ Weinberger, Matt. “Managing behind” Pokemon Go “explains why it has become such a phenomenon.” Business Insider. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “” Pokemon Go is an art, not a social experiment. ” The Los Angeles Times. July 15, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Frank, Allegra (March 4, 2016). “Pokemon Go on your way out to the field in Japanese only beta test”. Polygon. Vox Media .Arkiverat from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved March 4.2016.
- Jump up ^ Vuckovic, Daniel (April 8, 2016). “Pokémon GO field testing expands to Australia and New Zealand”. Vooks .Hämtas April eight, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Pokémon GO Development Team (16 May 2016). “Pokémon GO field testing expands to the United States.” Niantic Labs. Pulled in May of nineteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Peder Soli, Tiziano (26 May 2016) Warmer.! Closer! “.Www.nianticlabs.com. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Dornbush, Jonathan. “Pokemon Go period until this week.” IGN.Retrieved June 27, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c. Frank, Allegra (11 July 2016) “Pokemon Go Plus: Everything you need to know.” Polygon. Vox Media. Archived from the original on July 12, 2016 is taken. July twelve, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Russell, Jon (6 July 2016). “Pokemon Go launches on iOS and Android today.” TechCrunch. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Jump up ^. Lamkin, Paul (July 11, 2016) “Pokemon Go Plus Wearable sells out: Now selling for Silly Money on eBay”. Forbes .Hämtas July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Carpenter, Nicole (11 July 2016). “Pokemon Go Plus Wearable sells for over $ 100 on Ebay.” IGN .Arkiverat from the original on July 12, 2016. Retrieved July 12.2016.
- Jump up ^ Crecente, Brian (12 July 2015). “Future Watch – Time killer: The remarkable story of the wrist gaming” .Polygon. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Wilson, Jason. “Pokemon Go launched in the US on iOS and Android.” Venture pace. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Matulef, Jeffrey. “Pokémon GO is now available in Australia and New Zealand”. Eurogamer. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go is now available on Android devices” .Gamespot.July 6, 2016. Retrieved July five, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Webster, Andrew (September 10, 2015). “With Pokemon Go Nintendo is showing that it takes seriously the mobile”. The Verge .Hämtad September eleven, 2015.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go International Rollout Paused as servers suffer Issues [UPDATE].” GameSpot. Retrieved July 9,
- Jump up ^ “” Pokemon Go international launch will be “paused” as the players overloading the system “.Business Insider. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Warren, Tom (13 July, 2016). “Pokemon Go arrives in Europe with the German launch.” The Verge. Download July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go off in the UK”. BBC. 14 July 2016. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon GO is available in Italy, Spain and Portugal – Nintendo everything”. July 15, 2016. Retrieved July 15, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go is officially out in Ireland – GO!”. Download July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ By Alex Osborn. “Pokemon Go is Top Grossing App in the US App Store.” IGN. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon GO Tips: How to buy PokéCoins makes Nintendo Richer”. July 7, 2016. Retrieved July eight, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Grubb, Jeff (11 July 2016). “Pokemon Go hit Clash Royale as the fastest game ever to No. 1 on the mobile revenue charts.” Venture.Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go feel good.” July 11, 2016. Taken July 11.2016.
- Jump up ^ Lovelace Jr., Berkeley (13 July 2016). “” Pokemon Go ‘is now the largest mobile game in US history. ” CNBC .Hämtas July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Molina, Brett (12 July 2016). “” Pokemon Go ‘to beat Facebook, Tinder and Snapchat. ” Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Kemkes, Jimmy (15 July 2016). “Pokemon GO Nederland heeft al 1,3 miljoen Pokémon Trainer ‘(in Dutch) .XGN. Pulled in July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Australian Associated Press (12 July 2016). “Pokemon Go: Australian users report server problems because of high demand.” The Guardian Online. Collect July 12.2016.
- Jump up ^ “Nintendo shares soar as new Pokemon Mobile captures hearts.” Reuters. July 8, 2016. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Nintendo shares up more than 50% since Pokemon Go release – BBC News”. July 14, 2016. Retrieved July 14,
- Jump up ^ “Nintendo shock value £ 6 billion in new Pokémon app”. The Guardian. July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 11,
- Jump up ^ Etherington, Darrell. “Pokemon Go add $ 9B to Nintendo’s value, continues the global roll-out this week.” TechCrunch. Pulled in July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon Nintendo GO shows the promise of mobile.” FT. July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Nintendo shares soar on Pokemon Go success” .BBC News. July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Kitanaka, Anna (14 July 2016). “Even Novelty Bakeries Soar like Pokemon Fever Increases Japan Stocks”. Bloomberg .Hämtas July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ wherearethepokemon (15 July 2016). “Rumor – South Korea may be getting Pokemon Go very soon – Where is Pokemon?”. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ ” ‘포켓몬 고’ 지도 반출 문제 와 무관”. Download July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “제목 [참고]「 “포켓몬 고” 미 서비스, 구글 지도 반출 불허 때문 」보도 관련”. molit.go.kr. July 14, 2016. Retrieved July sixteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Gibbs, Samuel (13 July, 2016). “South Korean flock to remote northern area to play Pokemon Go.” The Guardian. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Wehner, Mike (13 July 2016). “The mysterious Pokemon Go gym on the border between North Korea and South Korea have disappeared.”The Daily Dot. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Yang, Yingzhi (14 July 2016). “Chinese go to great lengths to get the” Pokemon Go “- and make a knockoff.” The Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on July 16, 2016. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b Cosimano, Mike. “Review: Pokemon Go” .Destructoid.Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c. Concepcion, Miguel (12 July 2016) “Pokemon GO Review”. GameSpot. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c. Plagge, Kallie (12 July 2016) “Pokemon GO REVIEW”. IGN.Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b Brewster, Cat. “Pokemon Go Review – it can not be a good game, but it’s a great experience.” The Guardian. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c. Peckham, Matt (12 July 2016) “” Pokemon Go Review: Brilliant Concept, shallow Fun “. com .Hämtas July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokémon GO for iPhone / iPad Reviews”. Metacritic .Hämtas July fifteen, in 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b Dayus, Oscar (July 7, 2016). “Pokémon GO Review – go out and play.” Pocket Gamer. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Has Pokémon can only invent MMO?”. US Gamer .Hämtas July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Schwartz, Terri (8 July, 2016). “Pokemon Go is secretly the best exercise app out there.” IGN. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Allen, Patrick (12 July 2016). “The Pokémon Go interval training workout.” Lifehacker. Gawker Media .Arkiverat from the original On 14 July, in 2016. Retrieved July fourteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Belluz, Julia. “Pokemon Go can be the largest accidental health fad ever”. Vox. Archived from the original on July 14, in 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c d. Conditt, Jessica (13 July 2016) “Pokemon Go mental health benefits are real.” Engadget (AOL) .Hämtas July 14, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c Gander, Kashmira (13 July 2016). “Pokemon Go: How the game helps players deal with anxiety and depression” .The Independent.Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Smith, Lydia (13 July 2016). “Pokemon Go: Is catch a Pikachu on your phone, really good for your mental health?” .International Business Times. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Velloso, Eduardo; Carter, Marcus. “Some places should be taboo for games like Pokemon GO”. The Conversation. Download July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Holocaust Museum, Auschwitz would like Pokemon Go chasing out”. USA Today. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Phillips, Tom (12 July 2016). “Holocaust museum appeal: stop playing Pokemon Go here”. Eurogamer. Download July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “People are now playing Pokemon Go at Arlington Cemetery” .Washingtonpost.com. Pulled in July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Middleton, Rachel (12 July, 2016). “Pokemon Go: Dutch rail operator says Nintendo to change the game for the players walk on the track”. International Business Times. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Revesz, Rachel (12 July, 2016). “Pokemon Go: Players warned to pay attention to the law when they search for” PokéStops “”. The Independent. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Huffaker, Christopher (14 July 2016). “There are fewer Pokemon Go seats in black neighborhoods, but why?”. Idaho Statesman. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ FitzGerald, Deborah (13 July 2016). “Pokemon Go mobs monitored by police for accommodation in Rhodes frightened by the players.” The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Lemon, James (13 July 2016). “Pokemon Go: Residents call the police as Rhodes swamped”. Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved July thirteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Joseph Steinberg (10 July 2016). “Pokemon Go Users: Beware two major security risks.” Inc. Retrieved July 10,
- Jump up ^ Cunningham, Andrew. “IOS version of Pokemon Go is a potential privacy train wreck.” Ars Technica. Collect July 11.2016.
- Jump up ^ Fleishman, Glenn. “Pokemon Go for iOS requires your full Google Account Access”. Macworld. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go … hand over all of your Google Gmail, Drive, images”. Register. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ ” ‘Pokemon Go’ on iOS delves deep into linked Google accounts (update)”. Engadget. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Grubb, Jeff (12 July 2016). “Pokemon Go iOS update addresses the” full access “to your Google email account.” Venture. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Irby, Kate (11 July, 2016). “Police: Pokemon Go leads to increased local crime.” Idaho Statesman. Download July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “OPP warn Pokemon Go players of” potential risk and damage “during the search for the monster.” Download July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “about says teenage daughter hit by car in Tarentum after playing” Pokemon Go ‘. ” WPXI. Collect July 14.2016.
- Jump up ^ “Auburn Police: Driver crashes into tree while you play” Pokemon Go ‘. ” com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “” Pokemon Go “players fall off the 90-foot ocean bluff” .San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Worley, Will (16 July, 2016). “Pokemon Go has completely crashed, and a hacking group claims credit”. Download July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Velocci, Carli (16 July 2016). “Pokemon Go servers task Chopped Since it was bound to happen.” Download July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Well, Owen (16 July 2016). “Hackers say they brought Pokemon Go servers, but they’re back.” Polygon .Hämtas July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go helps both the police do their job” .Fortune. July 14, 2016. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Daye, Alison (13 July 2016). “Pokemon Go helps two fleets to catch a murder suspect in Fullerton.” CNN .Hämtas July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ reports, staff (13 July 2016). “Four arrested after robbery in Auburn connected to” Pokemon Go app. ” Collect July 14.2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go players tip the Kuna police alleged arson near the church.” Idaho Statesman. July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Pokemon Go Tar real money to Random bars and pizzerias.”Bloomberg. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Shields, Mike; Perlberg, Steven (13 July 2016). “Advertising Agencies Scramble to Form” Pokemon Go “Strategies”. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Shaw, Sydney (14 July 2016). “How NJ enterprises benefit from the Pokémon craze Go”. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Dellinger, AJ (15 July 2016). “Free will last app to turn Pokemon Go companions with new PokéStop filter”. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Grubb, Jeff (15 July 2016). “Owners adds Pokemon Go filters so you can stop wasting time on PokéStop solve restaurants.” Venture.Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Carlton, Jim (13 July 2016). “” Pokemon Go “Gives Boost to National Parks.” The Wall Street Journal. Collect July 14.2016.
- ^ Jump up to: a b. Ekstein, Nikki (14 July 2016) “Pokemon Go is already a great boon for small museums.” Houston Chronicle .Bloomberg. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “Shelter dogs benefit Pokemon Go craze, Gamers help walk dogs.” July 14, 2016. Hämtadjuli 14, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ “T-Mobile offers free Pokemon Go for the one year, but not everyone is happy about it.” Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Cohan, Peter. “T-Mobile joins the” Pokémon GO “Industrial Complex”. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Jump up ^ “people are already Flipping Pokemon Go accounts” .Hämtas 16/07/2016.
- Jump up ^ Bergen, Mark (14.07.2016). “This start would get you paid as a Pokemon Go expert”. Recode. Hämtas2016 / 07/16.
- Jump up ^ Evangelho, Jason (10 July 2016). “” Pokemon GO “is about to surpass Twitter in daily active users on Android.” Forbes. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Duffy, Connor. “What is the social media phenomenon Pokemon Go?”. abc.net.au. ABC News. Collect July 14.2016.
- Jump up ^ Cain, Erik. “” Pokemon GO “is more than just a game and it’s bringing people together”. forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Sandoval, Gabriel (12 July, 2016). “Campus is Exceeding Pokemon Go.” The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ King Kade, Tyler (11 July 2016). “Harvard Twitter account provides great Pokemon Go Tip”. The Huffington Post .Hämtas July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Ayers, Mike. “Pokémon Tracks Get Pokemon Go Bump on Spotify”. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ Grossman, Lena (14 July 2016). “Rio mayor really wants Brazil to get Pokémon to go before the Olympics,” .TIME.com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Jump up ^ White, Daniel (14 July 2016). “Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton want to capture voters with Pokemon Go.” com .Hämtas July fifteen, in 2016.
- Jump up ^ Wright, David; Tatum, Sophie (14 July 2016). “” Pokemon Go “finds its way to the campaign trail.” CNN. Download fifteen July, 2016 .